Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm a satellite heart, lost in the dark, but I'll be true to you.


Hay Hay! It's Friday!
The 3 weeks of endless go go go has caught up with me today. I'm exhausted. Having my grandma in town is a good excuse to stay in & watch a plethora of chick flicks with her. So it's set that I'm soaking up some quality relaxation tonight before the weekend boom. I'll be spending it shooting footage for a French music video that is unfortunately due on Monday. My partner & I will be jumping around in flower print dresses & a chicken outfit to the song
Elle Panique by Olivia Ruiz.
Here's the original video.
Elle panique - Olivia Ruiz

www.Realtv-News.com | MySpace Video

If I can figure it out, I'll post it. It might be terrible, it might be hilarious, we'll just have to see!
Also.
I thought I would share with you the few cell phone pictures I took of the exhibits at The Museum of Contemporary Art. Enjoy (:
-Elli Isabelle.












P.S: I may not know much about designers, but it was just this past summer that I've decided on going to school for Fashion Journalism. So bear with me, I'm still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment