Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can I tell you that you are the purple in me?


This quote...

Will be the definition of my life for the years to come. I'm going to be on my own, terribly broke because I'm awful at managing money. So having a good cry at Barney's sounds like pretty intriguing alternative.

I'm currently on Spring Break. I'm trying to do everything to keep me busy. So far, I've had a bitchen' girls night at my house, adventures to the thrift store, & prancing around the forest with my boyfriend's 35mm camera & a plastic fox mask. We took our cameras to an abandoned factory right outside of the forest, broke into it's first floor & found some insane places to shoot. After my boyfriend edits, I'll dedicate a post to our adventure. The graffiti was insane & creepy, funny & beautiful. I can't wait to share.

Here's one of myself that I have access to.
FOXY.

I randomly dyed my hair purple.
Ladies & Gents. I've put purple in my hair. As an attempt to look like the above beauty. It didn't turn out exactly like how I envisioned, but I'm loving every second of it.

So.
I've been spending a lot of time with friends lately. Especially since break has started. I'm feeling grounded. I'm surrounding myself with people I'm comfortable with, people I can bust a move with; scream profanity with, talk with, vent with, CRY WITH. I love you guys.
These last few months of High School are flying by...
I'm anxious & excited. Terrified of starting this new chapter in my life & leaving so much behind me& making these close friends in these few short month makes it that much harder to move along. Yet, I can't wait.
Questioning weather or not I'm ready is going to drive me nuts.
Dear High School, you were fun while you lasted. I don't think I'll be seeing much of you around.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
-Alexa Chung.
As always. She did a shoot in her house actually.
Adorable.

-Miu Miu
Their spring collection is insanely beautiful. Creepy prints of cats & naked men. Spectacular.

-Wildfox's "Spring Break"
A lot of fashion bloggers have been going crazy over Wildfox's collaboration with the Cobra Snake. I can see why. This shoot is so great. The barely there cut off shorts & cropped vintage tees scream a Southern summer.

-PEE WEE.
My brother looks like Mr. Pee Wee. He's so creepy & so is Joan Rivers.
LOOK I FOUND THEM TOGETHER.
Please watch this. It'll knock your socks off.
Crying with laughter. 1986!

MUAHHHHHHHHHHH
-Elli Isabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment