Monday, March 15, 2010

"My Feelings Were Like Kittens, I Was Just Giving Them Away"

There once was a story about a girl.
well there still is a story about her because she still exists.
In fact her life is one big perpetual story.
and it goes a little like this.
( if i wrote a autobiography it would start like that)


One day i woke up and i realized,
I have about 3 months to figure out what i want to do with my life.
It was today. march 15
high school ends june 13?
and then life continues so on and so forth.
well, fuck me.

couple of things.
bored to death is funny. watch it!!!!!!

* Modest Mouse is a huge part of my heart.
"i miss you when your around. I'm never lonesome when I'm by myself"

* TARNATION
" your greatest creation is the life you lead"
these were words i lived by this summer.
Me and Elli watched this and weeped like willows.
so amazing. please watch.

* Kurt CoBain
I was reading a book with his journal sketches and such.
I don't have the time to say how much i love him.
oh baby. why'd ya have to kill yourself?

this weekend was tons of fun.
Went to a warehouse party with my friend maria
found some gay french men with bow ties.
then I said goodbye to a friend who goes to school in florida
we wrote a a rap called "baby baby baby"

this friday is my gig.
I'm extremely bashful and i think all the support
I'm getting is just making me more anxious.

where ever you are
i can't wait to meet you
~mia joy

No comments:

Post a Comment