Sunday, March 14, 2010

New York, I love you, but your bringing me down.

New York, I love youu, but your freaking me out...

What an awesome song. My friend Sydney showed it to me yesterday. It's been playing over & over on my computer.
Wow, I haven't posted in a while! I have quite a lot to spill, for I am in a good mood. A very good mood. The weather is slowly looking up. Spring is poking it's head out of the clouds & cold. Plus, time 'sprung' forward today. Thankgoodness for longer days.

Graduation is in 3 months...3 months. I can't believe it. Everything is slowly changing. Including people. I'm either really connecting with friends, or completely seeing different sides of them (maybe as some form of defense?). Saying goodbye is always scary...It gives me nervous butterflies every time i think about what the future brings. I'm very much focused on ending this chapter on a good note and starting a new one on an even better one.
I raise my glass to you class of 2010.

(I want these. sretsis-daisy sunglasses)

Last Wednesday, the 10th i do believe, I went to a fashion show downtown with a handful of members from the fashion club. I thought that it was for The Art Institute College, but it was actually AI Art Institutes. The branches of schools you see online advertisements for or silly low-budget commercials you see while watching My Life As Liz...The fashion show itself was only 30 min long & not what I expected (although I give credit to those designers who worked their asses off). It showed me what to do & not to do for our fashion show in April. Overall, it was a good experience & I can't wait to start seeing more high end shows (hopefully) in the summer.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
-Alexa Chung
She's becoming quite the fashion icon. I think her show is great. She's hilarious.
She portrays my ideal style.
-LCD Soundsystem
Aw, Kermit.

-Socks with Sandals.
I love socks with sandals. Not those sweaty, smelly, athletic socks with Addidas sandals. High socks with clogs. Or just a clunky set of cork sandals.
Check it.
I hope you all have a marvelous Sunday. It's beautiful. Soak it up.

(I'm the white one. Love you Mia.)

-Elli Isabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment