Sunday, November 15, 2009

Well, hot and heavy, pumpkin pie, Chocolate candy, Jesus Christ, Ain't nothing please me more than you.

ELLI HERE:




freepeople blog

This song is so great. The lyrics are catchy & flowing. I have no idea why my text is underlined. I have no idea how to un-underline it.
I've been in such a thinking mode lately. Which is not what i want to be doing, it adds to this anxiety. I'm thinking about my past to much, loosing my mom, who I was, where I am now, what do I want to do, In reality i think it all comes down to the underlying question... Why do I feel this way? I have control over myself, I should know why I feel the way I do.

I was having this conversation with my friend from out of town. Which mostly consisted of this...

"So do you think love is reserved for one person in your life? Your "soulmate" if you will? Or do you think love is more casual than that? That you have to love many before you find the love that's right for you? & do you think that love is a mutual thing, or is it possible to love someone & have it be one sided? Is love just a state of mind? Or is it something actual, something we can't control? Because isn't an emotion determined by how we interpret and react to a particular situation?"

I don't believe that love is reserved for one person in your life, but that doesn't mean I believe that you should have many partners at one time. I think only certian people, who are really lucky, that find their true soulmate. Love can be more casual than that though. Loving many before finding the "right one" gives you experiences. Love is great when it's great, but it's terrible when it's not. Without these experiences, you can walk into a relationship so nieve and then you will know the effects of love. I would never want to take back any of my previous relationships because of the hurt I went through, I cherish that because it gives me that experience so when I go into another relationship, I learn new things, but I know what love has been like before. Love is an emotion, but it's much more than JUST that. LOVE IS NOT LOVE IF IT IS ONE SIDED.

But, what would I know...I'm just a 17 year old girl.


e

No comments:

Post a Comment