Thursday, November 12, 2009

I know it turns you off when I, I get talkin' like a teen. Talkin' like a teen.

Model/Musician-Kemp Muhl

ELLI HERE:
Gorgeous. The first time I actually heard about her was in November's issue of Nylon (Megan Fox, front cover). I love this head-dress. I do wish it was faux fur though (holler for vegetarians). I want to be Pocahontas for Halloween next year. Find a bunch of faux fur & suede. Haha, thinking ahead! She reminds me very much of Hayao Miyazaki's Princess Mononoke. Another great costume idea.




















Moving on from Ms. Muhl.
Today was rough. I'm having a lot of anxiety lately. I think a lot it is because of dealing with all of this college stuff...I'm completely ontop of it, but I still need 7 or 8 pieces to put in my portfolio. I'm hopefully visiting California to check out CCA, but I'm pretty set with going to Columbia, here in Chicago. Love this city half to death.
I start my art class next Thursday thank the baby Jesus. It's a super intimate class, very one on one. Which is great, I need that fundamental structure.

Anyway, some major thrifting will be done this weekend. I heard there's great one in Wicker Park. I'll have to check it out when I go this weekend (hopefully).

CURRENT PROJECTS: Making a cropped tee out of an old, large teeshirt. New wilderness collage. Last but not least, looking up some seriously rad Christmas crafts. Holler.

Muito amor, um amor.
Elli.

No comments:

Post a Comment