Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quick fashion find.

Elli here,

I wanted to do a quick post before I go to school (blech). Found this awesome look. May not suit some, but I love long sleeves and bold shoulders on a short dress (along with a pair of killer black booties ). I've been seeing this look more and more in the fashion industry. Definitely reminds me of a Kate Moss dress.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I'm so eager to see my family. Touch base, re-center. That's what I'm thankful for; FAMILY. With the whirwind of shit we've been through these past two years, I've really come to appreciate even having a legitimate family.

Anyway, getting back on track with Thanksgiving. I better start training for this 10K Thanksgiving morning marathon that I've done the past two years. Hopefully I'm not too out of shape seeing as it's to hard to do much running with a sore throat & major congestion. Yuck.

If i don't leave now, my French teacher is going to serve me a F on a plater.

Ayez une bonne journée! Beaucoup d'amour,
Elli

No comments:

Post a Comment