Sunday, November 22, 2009


FREAKS AND GEEKS IN MY HEART!

(lets have a marathon and bond)


Good morning, good afternoon, or  good night!

YES, elli speaks the truth I spoke to Thomas Lennon!

we interviewed him for our film class and for some reason i could only think of asking him two things: do you ever get embarrassed pretending to be in ridiculous situations?

and is Michael Ian black real a dick?

and if your wondering, he really is.

How is your November treating you?

Its starting to get a bit nippley over here

But that’s the way I like it.

I even dyed my hair the color of the leaves

  There is this one movie that completely changed my life

but I refrain myself from seeing it because it brings

old emotional ties  to the surface. Icky icky emotions

Doesn’t eveyone have that film.

That film that makes you feel completely at home

 where ever you may fall asleep these days.

That film you lost your virginity to,

A film you’ve cried to, know every line, memorized the score front and back

A film that reminds you of someone who doesn’t remember you anymore

Or it reminds you of somebody you have forgotten.

Yep. That’s the one.

 

I hate that I can’t watch it.

Emotions are the devils bitch.

 

 

I am quite the little swearing spitfire.

 

But on the up side,

I heard I have a secret admirer

Which is always good.

I hope he like good bands.

I like good bands, do you?

Of course you think you do.

I don’t think I have ever meet anyone who has said

“I have a really awful taste in music”

Or the always perpetually stimulating

“I don’t listen to music”

 

which I wish people would just say when I meet them

so I don’t have to figure out on my own that either you’re

A)   a prick.

B)   Ignorant.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to box you.

 personally its fine by me if you are, as long as your not pretending that you’re not.

At the end of the day man,

I could give a rats assssss.

 

 

Im going to go find the courage

To watch a film that may remind me

Of the forgotten

 

-mia

1 comment: