Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is my final fit, my final bellyache with no alarms and no surprises.


Don't even...
Think about it.

Today was a good day, and although I'm falling asleep right here at the keyboard, something compels me post.

The show MUST go on.
These are SO awesome. I can't take it. I found them & immediately yelled for my brother to find one of the 7 pairs of 3D cardboard cut out "glasses" (from various pointless 3D movies we own. I think the only acceptable one is Coraline). It's not quite as cool as I wished for, but the idea of having Donnie Darko's "Frank" as the inspiration made me squeal.

I've noticed a growth in people's Facebook pictures being not of themselves, but as their celebrity look alike. I've been told my look alike is Ginnifer Goodwin. My hair was similar to her's this past summer....but I don't see much other similarity. Unfortunate. She's a DOLL.

I can't believe this is real.
Radiohead's No Surprises as a level on Little Big Planet.

My boyfriend sent these to me & there is a bunch more, but these were definitely my favorite. Scuba Steve over there with the inflatables reminds me of Bill Murray. ESPECIALLY in Wes Anderson's Life Aquatic.
Yeah? Yeah.

Thank you for reading. ♥

-Elli Isabelle.

PS: Me & my brother got matching North Face jackets today, aw. Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment