Sunday, February 21, 2010

Talking Shit about a pretty sunset



Art work straight from the sketch book:

i drew this for a boy two years ago. ITS NOT LONGER VALID A,HA!
I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy
i do.


Real love lyrics by John Lennon


"Its the same old story
the fight for love and glory"
my beloved Woddy Allen.

and a french zombie in a love crisis
"je'taime?"


I cant get this song out of my mind :
And i miss you (ooooh…)
And i miss you (ooooh…)
I’m goin back home to the west coast
I wish you woulda put yourself in my suitcase
I love you standin all alone in a black coat
I miss you
I'm goin back home to the west coast

And if you shake her heart enough she will appear
Tonight i think i'll be stayin here
And you never did like this town
I talk out loud like you're still around


wow.
i have mentioned him in almost every post. Someone call intervention. Speaking of addictions:
Current obessions!
* its black history month! Yay!
I have been watching Malcom x by spike lee. brilliant.
Also I have been traveling to the city alot, which means i have been on the train alot
which means alot of scary black hobo men that smell of lime and cigarettes
have been proclaiming their love to me. I'm not being cocky.
I have witnesses.

oh you. your not part of black history month.
but you still row my boat Michael ian black.

SCIENCE OF SLEEP!
Micheal Gondry who directed eternal sunshine did this movie.
one of my favorite films i can still watch.
very trippy. awkward tri-lingual dialogue 100% adorable.

thats it for me,
ive got a movie to shoot ( for real)
maybe if I'm not feeling bashful I'll upload another singing video.

LIVING THE VIDA LOCA,
~mia joy

2 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT, Mia. you are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THaannnnkkk you. i forsure thought
    you would point out that i spelled woody allen wrong.
    next post, i'll scan your card

    ReplyDelete