Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Hey there Ms. MoneyPussy, wanna jump on ma jetpack?"


Damn, That's one prized pussy...I wish my cat was this great.

I have been...
All over the place lately, so I apologize to those who read for not posting. This weekend I went out & visited my friend, Emily. A girls night at her aunt's house led us to endlessly laugh at everyone surrounding us who had one to one to many beers. The majority of the conversations consisted of "wild" middle-age sex on counter tops. It might be hilarious, but I don't think I could ever look at that speckled game table the same way...
Despite too much information on the subject, Em & I had a great time. It's good to take a break & catch up with a long time friend. & do things like this...

I've been going to a "fashion club" after school every Wednesday for the past few weeks. My dedication has been less then reliable, but after talking to the head honcho about it got my head where it needs to be. My friend Hannah & I were declared the directors of a fashion show that the club is hosting in April at the Mr.OPRF competition. Hannah & I have a bunch of brain storming & sorting out to do to actually make this show worth it. Although...it may end out as a joke, but at least we got the experience. Full of wireless headsets & directions clipped onto clipboards. Tech savvy, I know. We will be displaying local boutique pieces & a few of our student's very own.
We're going to the Art Industry's student Fashion Show on Wednesday. I can't wait.
I'll post about it next week.
CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
-Band tees!
I'm slowly building a collection of these. I usually don't wear tee shirts, but they've been going great with everything lately.

.

-Robotics...
My brother just had a competition. I have to admit, it was pretty awesome & nothing like I'd expected. His team came in second, but he still did a great job!

-Beavis & Butthead (classy).
I used to watch this show in like... Kindegarden. I want the whole series!


-Lauren Conrad's new book: Sweet Little Lies.
I don't usually read books like this, but I'm addicted. I read her first book & this is it's sequel. Love me some LC.

-Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kourtney gives birth to Mason.
Kourtney giving birth was by far the CRAZIEST thing I've ever seen. After turning & smiling at the camera, not even breaking a sweat, the soon to be mom pulled her baby out of her vagina. It was oddly intriguing, but I screamed almost the entire time.

-Radiohead.
Although I've grown up listening to this outstanding band, thanks to my dad. I didn't "re-discover" them until Sophomore year. Now I can't stop listening.
Blinded by Tom Yorke. Thinking...
Sorry Rolling Stones.

-Elli Isabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment