Sunday, April 18, 2010

HOOD RATS FOR LIFE

hey. thanks for the wait.
Both myself and elli have been c-r-a-z-y occupied with our lives.
so i will deliver the goods.

Friday i watched The Men Who Stare At Goats
which is a very special movie to me for several reasons:
*Kevin Spacey
* fainting goats
* Jeff Bridges
* and Kevin Spacey Kevin Spacey Kevin Spacey Kevin Spacey
SATURDAY
a group of my friends had gathered to this wood trail we call 'devils hill'
made a bonfire of broken branches and put some beer in our bellies.
i'm going to miss these care free days

Today , the gang and i went to a forest preserve to take pictures.
although the abandon factory was closed up we had fun pretending to be fortune tellers.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:

this tune has been in my head all day.
I guess Joanna Newsom is an acquired taste
check out sprout and the bean.

something about this takes me to a simple time.
LOVE HER.

prom is coming up and fuck that.
i want to go camping in a fancy dress and lay in the tall grass, cuz i'm a hood rat!
just kidding or am i?!?!?!?

happy 420 my fine folks

~mia joy


No comments:

Post a Comment